Wednesday, November 5, 2014

HTML Page Construction

HTML5 & CSS3
The moment where you mentioned we will be using HTML to create our own web page, as well as bringing up Adobe Dreamweaver, kind of motivated me to actually learn HTML coding and CSS3 on my spare time. And honestly, I have been going through a series of YouTube videos that actually goes through step by step on what tags do what. I remember working on Dreamweaver in high school and I realized now it's more for designers than coders, so I decided to just code everything by hand. Plus I don't have Dreamweaver right now.

I actually had the opportunity last year in my computer principles class (TCORE) to create my own webpage by using HTML. Afterwards, we actually published it to our own student webpage.

Here's my webpage:

I remember the publishing process included something called a file transfer protocol, which I did not understand it completely. Hopefully, I can go back and relearn the process so I can update my new web page. I'm actually looking forward to use HTML in the future as possibly my hobby/for fun.

One interesting thing when I was writing this post, is that on the top left it shows you that you can compose this message in HTML. When I did change modes to check it out, it's actually what I have experienced when learning HTML, there was tags breaks, inserting links, bold words, etc. That's pretty dope.

Here's what I was working on. (It was going to be the front page of my youth group)

No comments:

Post a Comment