Sunday, November 9, 2014

What would Hannah Montana buy/NOT buy online?

Hmm....I actually do a lot of online shopping, and considering that black Friday and the holiday season is near, you can guarantee that I will either be broke, or know how to limit myself.
As a college student, I'm so glad we get amazon prime for free for 6 months, meaning we get free prime instant videos/musics as well as free 2 day shipping! I used up my 6 months already...but I renewed it for this year for only the cost of $49.99. That's worth if a shopper like me shops frequently.
2 Day Shipping is slappin

Things I would consider buying online includes:
- Books
- Clothing/Shoes
- Some electronics
- Music (Click here to purchase some of my tunes!)
I don't have a list right now, but if I'm in need of anything, I usually look up the prices online and if I like it, I would definitely check out on Amazon. :D

Things I wouldn't purchase includes:
- Food, because I rather hand pick my groceries and food with my hands
- Anything over $1000, for now....Except electronic devices I need that is only available online
- Drugs & Prescriptions: I would rather go to a local pharmacy to pick them up, as well as to get advice from them
-There's probably some other items I can't think of that I would not buy online....

Some things I would take time to go to the store and buy it there, and there are some things I feel like it's not convenient and purchase online.
Overall, I should consider how safe it is when using my credit card to buy things online.


No comments:

Post a Comment